Five Things #65
Every Wednesday I share five things I've liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s Five Things…
- A diver's worst nightmare. How he remained calm is beyond me!
- Albert Einstein's advice to his son on how to learn.
- There are some things that you just can't unsee. At least in this case they're pretty funny!
- If you are learning a foreign language (or want to), this is a great list that will help supercharge your learning. I'm putting as much of it into practice as I can as I continue my quest to learn German!
- This week's musical recommendation is Islands by The XX. I'd forgotten how good their first album is!
That's all for this week. If you enjoyed it, subscribe and you'll get the next one delivered to your inbox.