Five Things #31
Every Wednesday I share five things I liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s Five Things…
- OK GO do it again — Another incredible music video. Shot in just 4.2 seconds, I imagine the preparation included a lot of maths.
- I have no idea where I found this site, but I'm glad I found it. LightNote is packed with interactive lessons on music theory. It explains tricky concepts in a clear and concise way. It looks great too, which is always a bonus.
- Another cool interactive site — Google's A.I Experiments is a place to explore machine learning through a series of simple and entertaining experiments. Quick Draw (which I'm TERRIBLE at) and The Infinite Drum Machine are my favourites.
- "The best way that we can grow our intelligence is to embrace tasks where we might struggle and fail." Sal Khan of Khan Academy on the growth vs fixed mindset, including an important reminder "You can learn anything".
- It's not often that an advert gets me feeling Christmassy. However, Wes Anderson's very Wes Anderson H&M advert did just that. It's put a smile on my face each time I've watched it.