Five Things #34
Every Wednesday I share five things I liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s Five Things…
- I've watched this three or four times despite the fact it makes me feel a little on edge! Cyclist Danny MacAskill explores the roof tops of Gran Canaria on his bike. The behind the scenes videos are worth watching too.
- I'm pretending this isn't true — The Best Music for Productivity? Silence.
- An excellent long read on A.I., machine learning and the team behind the new, much-improved Google Translate — The Great A.I. Awakening.
- Despite the ominous title, this article is well worth reading! Alain de Botton is one of my favourite writers, I can't get his voice out of my head as I read his words — Why You Will Marry the Wrong Person.
- Whoever wrote Iggy Pop and the Stooges' rider has a great sense of humour and way too much time on there hands.