Five Things #53
Every Wednesday I share five things I liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s Five Things…
- A great comic by The Oatmeal on changing your mind and the "backfire effect".
- Today is a great day to learn something new, so why not check out Khan Academy. There are short, well explained video lessons on pretty much everything.... and it's completely free!
- Prepare to be amazed... The Mysterious Glass.
- An interesting series of videos on how Japanese Samurai swords are made. The craftsmanship and time that goes into making each sword is mind-blowing.
- This week's musical recommendation is Ólafur Arnalds' Living Room Songs. The link goes to the film that accompanied the album, which includes behind the scenes footage about the project (as well as the music). The album was recorded over one week, with each song being recorded, filmed and edited in one day, and then released online the following morning. An amazing project and great music.