Every Wednesday I share five things I liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s Five Things…
- A great post on how to learn more effectively: Let Go of the Learning Baggage.
- Vantablack is very black: "Vantablack is a substance made of vertically aligned carbon nanotube arrays and is the blackest artificial substance known, absorbing up to 99.965% of radiation in the visible spectrum."
- A cool time-lapse video of the Milky Way shot from an airplane cockpit.
- An interesting interview on How Creativity Drives Human Evolution with the author and anthropologist Augustín Fuentes. — "What's distinctive about humans is that we can imagine something and then make it real."
- This week's musical recommendation is So It Goes by the ambient musician and composer Greg Haines. If you like this, check out his albums "Where We Were" and "Moments Eluding".