Every Wednesday I share five things I've liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s Five Things…
- Fun fact: zebra jumping spiders have a "thing" for green laser pointers and can see the moon.
- The School Of Life asks "are you getting enough sleep?"
- Beethoven and the difference between genius and talent: "Genius has to be founded on major talent, but it adds a freshness and wildness of imagination, a raging ambition, an unusual gift for learning and growing, a depth and breadth of thought and spirit, an ability to make use of not only your strengths but also your weaknesses, an ability to astonish not only your audience but yourself."
- Bill Gates ponders "What If People Run Out of Things to Do?" in his review of Yuval Noah Harari's new book Homo Deus. His last book Sapiens is excellent so I'm looking forward to reading his newest one.
- This week's musical recommendation is Gaunt by Kiasmos. I just booked tickets to see them play Erased Tapes' ten year anniversary show later in the year and I can't wait!
That's all for this week. If you enjoyed it, subscribe and you'll get the next one delivered to your inbox.