Five Things #60
Every Wednesday I share five things I've liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s Five Things…
- A fun video exploring a question with a potentially scary answer... "How long do you think it will take before machines do your job better than you do?"
- Radiohead's Creep performed on the Gayageum (a traditional Korean stringed instrument dating back to the 6th Century.)
- Habits or Goals? A great article exploring why you should focus on building positive habits rather than setting goals: "While goals rely on extrinsic motivation, habits are automatic. They literally rewire our brain."
- A cool video that uses the Schlieren Imaging method in slow motion to reveal the invisible.
- The week's musical recommendation is Love Is To Die by Warpaint. I really love this song but it's Stella Mozgawa's drumming on this track is that makes it for me.
That's all for this week. If you enjoyed it, subscribe and you'll get the next one delivered to your inbox.