Five Things #43
Every Wednesday I share five things I liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s Five Things…
- Some pithy wisdom from Seth Godin that really stuck with me. — The opposite of "more"
- One for the curious. — Where did England’s counties get their names?
- Bruce Springsteen seems to be pretty good at the viral video thing (this is his second Five Things appearance in two weeks). He also seems to be a pretty cool guy! — Bruce Springsteen Invites Teenager on Stage Who Steals the Show
- Good advice and a challenge from cartoonist and teacher Paul Karasik. — Study something you love in depth
- This morning I interviewed my good friend Jay Goodrich for a new project (more on that another time). Last week his band Druids released the video to their song Stuart Slater Alligator (it was directed by my brother Scott). Their debut album is out on the 3rd March. Can't wait to hear it!