Every Wednesday I share five things I liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s Five Things…
- In case you didn't know this already. Our brains are weird. Exhibit A: The movie that doesn’t exist and the Redditors who think it does.
- ... Weird, and incredible. Exhibit B: Brain's party noise filter revealed by recordings.
- A great interview with Brian Eno. His thoughts on the importance of creativity in education really struck a chord with me.
- As 2017 rapidly approaches, it's a good time to pause and reflect on the last year. This Wait But Why post might make you think a little differently about how you spend your time next year.
- "We grow out of a lot as we grow up. One of the most unfortunate things we leave behind is a regular dose of change." I love this quote from Jason Fried and his ideas in this article. — Be More Productive. Take Time Off.