Every Wednesday I share five things I liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s Five Things…
- An excellent exploration of The History Of Rhythm from the BBC World Service. As a rhythm nerd, I loved this!
- "Change what you know, change what you believe, and you change the actions. Learn to see, to understand, to have patience, and you learn to be the kind of person who can make a difference." — Education is the answer
- A while ago, I deleted Facebook and Twitter from my phone in an attempt to reduce the effect of external events on my day and mood. The temptation to check them was always too much for me. My next goal is to quit paying attention to the news at all.. which won't be easy. — Want to Really Make America Great Again? Stop Reading the News
- I'd never really considered how much sound influences the design of our manmade surroundings. 99 Percent Invisible's episode on The Evolution of Architectural Acoustics was really fascinating.
- "How did the day pass? I didn’t even feel it passing; it stole away from me and escaped." How to get important things done.