Five things #16
Every Wednesday I share five things I liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s five things…
- Alex Honnold is a free solo climber (no ropes) and a completely fascinating guy. This is a great article on him and how he processes (or doesn’t? process) fear.
- I haven’t done as much reading as I would have liked in the last few weeks. Austin Kleon recently shared this on the rights of the reader. Point three is a big one for me.
- I love Malika Favre’s art and I enjoyed reading this interview on her work and process. She’s one of my favourite people to follow on Instagram.
- If you read one thing today, make it this. — 232 sand dollars by Derek Sivers
- I haven’t been really paying much attention to the Olympics. However, the feats of the gymnasts have caught my eye — They appear to defy gravity! Check out this video on Simone Biles - very cool.