Every Wednesday I share five things I liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s five things…
- I really dislike having to own a car. I CANNOT wait for the time when I won't have to own one, and luckily for me it looks that time might not be too far away.
- 12 Kinds of Kindness: A 12-step experiment designed to open our hearts, eyes, and minds — A cool project by designers Jessica Walsh (who I mentioned a couple of weeks ago) and Timothy Goodman.
- Aimed at photographers, but applicable to other domains, this is a great guide to producing more original and creative work by Death To Stock Photography.
- I can't remember if I've shared this here before, but even if I have it's worth watching again. Wintergatan's Marble Machine uses 2000 marbles to make music — Martin Molin is a very smart guy!
- Clouds Over Sidra — Everyone should watch this short film. It's a very powerful and moving virtual reality tour of the Zaatari Refugee Camp in Jordan (home to 130,000 Syrians, 50% of which are children). There is so much hate and negativity towards refugees in the media, let's not forget they are people too.