Here are the five things I thought were worth sharing this week:
- An interesting read on the benefits of silence — This Is Your Brain on Silence
- Fantastic podcast by Invisibilia on how our frame of reference shapes how we perceive the world — "Alix Spiegel and Hanna Rosin interview a woman who gets a glimpse of what she's been missing all her life – and then loses it."
- Are you a procrastinator? If yes, go check out Wait But Why's great series on procrastination. Do it now... Future You will thank Present You for it! Here's the first post.
- This album by Rival Consoles was one of my favourite releases of 2015. I hadn't listened to it ages until yesterday!
- One of my favourite musicians Ólafur Arnalds is doing this awesome project — "Over seven weeks, he's travelling to seven different locations in his native Iceland to record and release a series of new compositions. At every location he's collaborating with a local artist or group to create and perform a new song which is then released each Monday."