Every Wednesday I share five things I've liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s Five Things…
- If you get a chance, try to catch Edgar Wright's latest film Baby Driver while it's still in the cinemas. One of the best films I've seen in ages, plus the soundtrack is incredible!
- A Dizzying View of a Bicycle Graveyard in China.
- If, like me, you're prone to procrastination, this simple exercise might give you a kick start.
- This is a really great interview: Debbie Millman talks to the composer Nico Muhly for her podcast Design Matters. She's a fantastic interviewer and Nico is an equally fantastic interviewee.
- This week's music recommendation is Split by Rauelsson. If you like it, check out his album Vora.
That's all for this week. If you enjoyed it, subscribe and you'll get the next one delivered to your inbox.