Five things #19
Every Wednesday I share five things I liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s five things…
- I'm a big fan of The Oatmeal Comics and this one, How To Be Perfectly Unhappy, is my new favourite. I really like this one too.
- I've been following Jessica Walsh of design firm Sagmeister & Walsh on Instagram for quite a while ago but recently discovered her #creativestyleandvoice and #jessicasamamondays posts. If you consider yourself to be a 'creative type' (or want to be!) they are worth checking out.
- I'd been on the hunt for a decent water bottle that didn't leak everywhere for quite a while (though not very hard!) and last week stumbled across GiveMeTap. For every bottle that is purchased, 20% goes towards building water pumps in Africa. It's a pretty cool idea and is hopefully making a real difference. You can learn more about their projects here or grab yourself a bottle (with a little discount) here.
- I've listened to this song by Du Blonde probably close to 20 times in the last two days. The first minute doesn't do much for me but the last minute is so great. Samuel T. Herring's vocals make the song for me. Pretty epic. (You can now make that close to 25 times).
- Derek Sivers hits the nail on the head again. — Why are you doing?